Skip to main content

Best Scene: Maniac Cop 2

I was going to write a random review of Maniac Cop 2, but I figured why bother? Most people probably have never even heard of it nor will ever see the series even though it features such talent as Bruce Campbell, Robert Davi, and Tom Atkins. As I previously noted, there is no North American DVD release which is rather bothersome considering the lesser-known DTV sequel Maniac Cop 3: Badge of Silence has a shiny disc dedicated to it. But in the end, this is not a good movie. It has its moments but here is hands-down the best sequence in the film.



Now, I may get around to writing a full review but I would have to start with the first movie. Use this to tide you over in the meantime.

Comments

  1. I will have to say, other than the gratuitous violence, I love the wreath that hangs on Cordell's head for a brief second.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Movie: Popcorn (1991)

Random Movie: [REC] (2007)

Random Movie: The Frighteners (1996)

Finally Open for Business! Top Movies Delayed for Some Reason or Another

Random Movie: Escape Room (2019)